Yogventures! is an animated series based on the Yogscast.
- Lewis (voiced by Jeff "Swampy" Marsh in the style of Major Monogram from Phineas and Ferb) - The de facto leader of the Yogscast.
- Simon (voiced by Dan Povenmire in the style of Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb) - Lewis's dwarf sidekick. Both he and Lewis represent the team's strength and courage.
- Hannah (voiced by Liliana Mumy in the style of Beth from Bravest Warriors) - An kind-hearted master of animals and the peacemaker of the team.
- Martyn (voiced by Dante Basco in the style of Jake Long from American Dragon: Jake Long) - A loyal ninja and the speed fighter of the team.
- Duncan (voiced by Brian Drummond) - A slick and suave scientist who serves as the brains of the team.
- Paul (voiced by Peter New in the style of Big McIntosh from MLP) - A calm, easy-going farmer who serves as the hard worker of the team.
- Kim (voiced by Niki Yang) - An exotic magical Asian fire wielder who serves as the team's confidence.
- Liam (voiced by Lee Tockar) - A rational wizard who serves as the brains of the team, along with Duncan.
- Rythian/Ryan (voiced by Ben Stiller in the style of Alex from Madagascar) - A rugged barbarian who is the most cunning of the team.
- Zoey (voiced by Sarah Silverman) - A clever, playful archer who has the best attack positions of the team.
- Toby (voiced by Seth Green) - Serves as Martyn's sidekick, but tends to sometimes get Martyn (or himself) into trouble.
- The characters' voices sound different from their real-life counterparts, due to them having other people voice them rather than their real counterparts.
- The episodes are based off of Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Ben 10, Adventure Time, and The Powerpuff Girls. Not only that, but some episodes are from original ideas.