Duncan Jones is the fourth member of the Yogscast.
Duncan has blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a dark blue shirt, dark blue jeans, green sneakers, and a white lab coat. He also wears a pair of goggles.
Duncan is clever and inventive. As a Rad Scientist, he serves as the brains of the team.
Duncan is smart and very helpful to most of his teammates. He is a somewhat slick and suave scientist with a technical personality.
Likes & DislikesEdit
- Inventing things
- Doing research
- When his machines get destroyed
- When his inventions don't work as well as planned
- When his calculations come out as wrong
Duncan puts on his goggles and says "Duncan Jones, Rad Scientist! GO!"
- Lazer Gun
- Plasma Lazer
- Mind Virus Upload
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Electric Field
- Technology Communication
- Chaotic Android Control
- "Pretty cool."
- "You're lying."
- "I reckon…"
- "Whoa, there! Slow down!"
- "Can you help me fix this?"
- "Aha, I'm glad you could join me."
- "Overly enthusiastic aren't you?"
- "Well, that's perfect, because I don't want to go with grammatically incorrect people anyway."
- "Don't touch the machines."
- "Is that classified information?”
- "Luckily my intelligence is intact, and is still capable of great feats of science!"
- "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"
- "I'm not a computer!"
- "Great scott!"
- "Oh my!"
- "Oh, fiddlesticks."
- "At last, my greatest creation is now completed!"
- "What do you propose happened?"
- "Anything is possible."
- "Good idea!"
- "It's time for an experiment."
- "I need volunteers! Who would like to help?"
- "If anyone has any better ideas, I would be interested to hear them."
- "You show impressive fortitude!"
- "Excellent knowledge!"
- "There is a situation that needs my attention."
- "I am very proud of all of you!"
- "I made my machines ninja-proof so that Martyn won't destroy any of them."
- "Good work!"
- "Let's continue our exploration."
- "This better be important, you are interrupting my very delicate calculations."
- "Thanks. I will read them in my lab."
- "He's turned into a monster!"
- "It's scientifically impossible!"
- "I always try to stay safe."
- "It's theoretically impossible...but let's try anyway!"
- "Very good!"
- "Oh dear, that isn't right."
- "Aha! This is much improved."
- "IT IS WORKING!"
- "Shall I present a monologue on my past experiences?"
- "Interesting observation!"
- Duncan's appearance as a scientist resembles Neil Patrick Harris's character, Doctor Horrible, from "Doctor Horrible's Sing along Blog".
- It is possible that he is ambidextrous, because sometimes he writes with his left hand and other times, he uses his right.
- He is one of the smartest members of the Yogscast.
- Duncan is good with numbers.
- His way of saying "Great Scott" is similar to Dr. Emmet L. Brown from Back to the Future, a popular movie franchise.